Sucré Couture is what happens when grunge-glam meets bold, heavy metal fashion jewelry and accessories. We inspire girls to tap into their confidence and fierceness through our stylized statement necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, and body jewelry. Rapidly approaching our fifth-year of business, we’re taking our online boutique to Eastridge Mall in San Jose for the holiday season.
Sucré Couture is looking to fill an Assistant Manager & Stylist position ASAP!
In this job position you will…
- Provide an awesome customer service experience to all shoppers
- Offer style suggestions for clients looking for help on how to wear Sucré Couture jewelry
- Collect and record customer feedback to improve brand experience for future customers
- Assist multiple customers in styling and transaction needs during peak hours
- Keep the kiosk presentable by tidying and replenishing throughout the day
- Assist in keeping accurate inventory records to prevent shrink and product mishandling on each shift
- Balance beginning and end-of-day cash drawer
- Protect assets by complying with company policies and procedures
- Be a model for Sucré Couture brand by following company dress code and image guidelines
Ideal candidates are...
- Super-friendly and outgoing
- Fashion savvy and up-to-date with the latest trends
- 2-years of key-holding, fashion retail experience
- Proven styling experience through a digital profile (blog, social media account, etc.)
- Flexible availability
- High school diploma or GED required
- 18-years-old and older
- Must have an iPhone 6 or higher or a current Android device
- Free jewelry allotment for self-styling during shifts
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and snacks
- Free lunch on Saturdays and Sundays
- Commission on all jewelry sales
- Cell phone usage stipend
This is the perfect position for someone who wants to add to their fashion resumes, acquire managerial experience, and have fun building a brand!
The kiosk will be open for all holiday mall hours, excluding Thanksgiving and Christmas.To be considered for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.